The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Prince Uche Secondus, on Tuesday night described governance under President Muhammadu Buhari as “nuclear nepotism form of government.”
Speaking with the PDP caucus at the national assembly, Secondus said:
- Buhari’s administration has been a monumental disaster.
- “The National Assembly is the centre of national politics, Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder waiting to explode, only the PDP can save it.”
- “Nigerians had seen what they never bargained for in the last 32 months of the APC administration. People are being killed on a daily basis, nuclear nepotism is in vogue, you have to come from Daura to be appointed into a federal position.”
- “This is the time for all to stand up to save this country and all eyes are on the PDP to lead the way, I am ready and determined even to be arrested for us to regain our liberty in this land.”
- “What we have ruling Nigeria today at the Villa is a broken party and a broken government, spiritually the APC has already left the Villa, what we must fine tune is the physical accomplishment.”